Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gem stones of sky....Stars...

The hour when the sun shy away ..the birds retire home...few still at work and few back home sleeping it then when these tiny little angles arise in the sky ....in some design as though someone took the pain to design the empty sky to add some charms to it...... the stars in night sky.


The amazing part....at night when evere look up ...we know they r always there watching us....the little shiny one...wonder they have life of their own.....
Who placed them there ....but defintely a smile runs across ...when i see them ...when the world seem to busy and everyone is lost .....there one thing tat always makes me feel back to life....there always one thing that makes m feel special ...one thing tat always with me...stars.. the night sky ...
The gentle breeze tat seem like ur been hugged the stars like friends make u feel u there and not alone...no matter how lost the world is .....relaxing is it not.....well for me it is.....

1 comment :

  1. Like last night

    'I lay down and i saw the stars smiling at me !!
    I saw the moon singing its slow melodies for me !!
    And all that romantic feeling .............I could not but help thinking...

    What the f*** happened to my roof???

    ;)
    John

    ReplyDelete